Monday 26 November 2012

I'll Cross My Heart

Well here we are again... Monday. The day everyone dreads. After working all weekend believe me I am up there with the rest of you when I wanted to cry at the sound of my alarm this morning. For a second I even thought it was Tuesday, that was defiantly my mind playing tricks on me.
Todays outfit was very dark, looking at the photos now I'm thinking I should have added a little more colour, even a red lipstick would have a been a start. If any of you saw my week in Instagram post last week (click here to view) you may recognise this shirt. I am in love with it... and guess what?! Its from a charity shop, originally from ASOS. I paid £4.00 for it, bargain of the week! 
I'm a bit obsessed when it comes to charity shopping (I call it chazzing) I just love browsing through the rails and not knowing what you might find. I've found so many good bargains over the years including a real 1960's vintage Louis Vuitton bag, priced at a mere fiver! And just over a year ago I even wrote an article for the local paper in Bristol all about my love for Chazzing! You might not always find things every time you go chazzing, but its so worth popping in regularly as the shops update there stock more than weekly.



Shirt - Chairty Shop (originally from ASOS)
Long Sleeved T-Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Topshop 
Belt - Topshop






Would love to hear you thoughts on this outfit, and let me know if any of you have found any good charity shop bargains too.... Happy Monday!
Emma
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment