Saturday 17 November 2012

Glitter and Sparkles

As I was feeling really Christmasy this week I decided to splash out on some velvet sparkly leggings from Topshop. They set me back £25 but are so worth it, their really warm, fit so well and are so nice to touch. The trends in Topshop at the moment are amazing, literally makes me want to buy it all, the colours are all gold and silver sticking to the metallic trend of winter.

I thought I'd team my leggings with a plain grey top just to balance out the prints and draw attention to the bottom half of the outfit. I took this photo walking on the way to work, the leggings kept me warm, however my shoe choice wasn't the best as my feet were frozen.



Leggings - Topshop  

Your thoughts/comments as always are appreciated. Or you can email on emma_george22@hotmail.co.uk, tweet me on @emma_george22, or follow my instagram emmageorge_ 

Emma xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment