Tuesday 20 November 2012

Round My Hometown

After seeing James Arthur's amazing performance covering 'Adele - Hometown Glory' on Xfactor the other week (click here to watch) I thought it was only right to do a post about my hometown, Bristol in the South West of England. I was born in Bristol, and have lived here nearly all of my life. The only short time I did move away for I missed it so much I came back! Many people say its a smaller version of London as its a smallish city but yet there is so much to do and has some of the most amazing architecture and buildings. 

I took a trip up to Brandon Hill, not far from the centre of Bristol. Its a lovely little park and has a tower there (pictured below) called Cabot Tower which you can climb and literally see for miles. Its so Beautiful on a sunny day seeing the views of Bristol.



Coat - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Topshop




Please let me know your views/comments as always.
Thank you, Emma
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment emma, love seeing new blogs,
    Come say hello on instagram (@kimlovescloth) or twitter @lovecloth

    ReplyDelete