Wednesday 21 November 2012

Cheeky trip to Amsterdam

I've literally had Swedish House Mafia's new album 'Until Now' on repeat since it was released. The whole 33 track album is such a good collaboration of all three of the artists, Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastien Ingrosso. It was released just prior to their final world wide tour, which I was unbelievably lucky to get tickets for! 
So I'm off to Amsterdam with my boyfriend to see them on the 7th of December. I am so so excited, especially as I've never been to Amsterdam before. I think its going to be really nice to go around Christmas time, hopefully we'll be able to go to some Christmas markets and get some shopping done. We've booked to go for 5 days just so we can do lots of sight seeing as well, I'm pretty keen to go to the Anne Frank museum and the Van Gough gallery, as well as looking around the red light district, and general other touristy things. 





I will most definatley do a post when I'm back from Amsterdam telling you all about my trip and the concert of course!
Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you
Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment