Monday 12 November 2012

It starts with a bang...

Well this first blog post is definitely proving more difficult than I first had planned... I guess I should start with the basics, my names Emma George, and I live in Bristol (UK, south...for those who don't know.) I'm 19, and work as a supervisor in Topman. 
I've been meaning to start my own writing fashion blog for ages, as I already have a Tumblr account (http://uk-street-style.tumblr.com/) but that is mainly all photos. This is mainly going to be a fashion, and style, lifestyle and beauty blog, but I am a massive food lover so from time to time I guess I will post photos of food. I'll just generally keep you all updated on my life and what I'm up too.
Please follow and I'll follow back :) 

Thank you.
Emma x



No comments:

Post a Comment