Sunday 7 April 2013

London Calling

So as all of you will know from my last post I popped into London for the weekend with my mum. I always love going up to London, It just weirdly feels like home? That sounds weird because I have never lived there but soon in the future I intend too. It makes me so happy when I am there. 


Where From?
Jacket - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop (Coated Leighs)
Shoes - Ebay
Fur Scarf - Off a Topshop Coat
Hat - Topman


Me and my mum met her friend and his son and went to Lunch at the Tate Modern. We had an amazing view from the top floor restaurant, and the food was gorgeous. For starter I had scollops with bacon and cauliflower, followed by the famous fish and chips for main. There was a couple sat next to us who had come for afternoon tea, I had slight food envy because it looked incredible so next time I am back in London I may have to go back for afternoon tea.




I was really gutted as we didn't actually end up going to the Roy Liechtenstein exhibition because it was too busy, and we couldn't wait around because we were going to see a show in the evening. We went to see Bodyguard which I really would recommend anyone to go and see if you are in or around the London area.

I did manage to snap up a few pictures in the Tate Modern for you, I must admit I don't think I entirely appreciate all forms of modern art, with most of it I'm sure I could have done it myself and that it saying something! Thats just my opinion anyway.
















As always I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions. 
If you would like to follow me on instagram or twitter is @fashionunderdog

Thanks for reading.

Emma
x


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. London is my favourite place ever!

      Emma
      x

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! I love London!
    Thanks for visiting Pantuflashion! You have a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and for following.
      Hope to see you back again soon.

      Emma
      x

      Delete
  3. You are extremely fashionable !
    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your too kind.
      Thank you so much for such a lovely comment!

      Emma
      x

      Delete
  4. Love the way you topped off your outfit with a brighter jacket. :)

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am loving all the neons and bright colours at the moment.
      I've brought far too much of it all!

      Emma
      x

      Delete
  5. Hi Emma, chic outfit! I agree, London is wonderful, always something new to see :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie.
      I cannot wait for the day until I finally move there... saving those pennies!

      Emma
      x

      Delete
  6. Aww thank you for such a lovely comment. So kind.

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. london certainly is a wonderful place to visit :) your outfit is so nice, love the colour combinations! xx

    ReplyDelete