Thursday 29 August 2013

Holiday Outfit : Day Six

So this outfit was by far my favourite from the whole holiday, and who'd have guessed that for once I am not (I repeat I AM NOT!) head to toe in Topshop! I'm wearing nearly all Primark. I do love a gander in Primark, and I managed to get some such good stuff from there for my holiday. I particularly love the dress I'm wearing in this post, looks like something from Topshop or Urban Outfitters, but at about 10% of the price... winning!











Where From?
Dress - Primark
Shoes - Topshop
Headband - Primark
Watch - Pandora



Only two more holiday outfit posts to go!
Thank you for reading.

Emma
x


2 comments:

  1. You look so lovely Emma! That dress is really pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a great look! I love holiday posts!
    !♥ xo
    Anastasia
    Natbee'sFashion
    Shop my closet

    ReplyDelete