Friday 2 August 2013

New Post, New Name

So I know it hasn't been a while since I changed my blog name last, so I can understand its all getting a bit confusing, however I decided my previous blog name 'rouge-jazz' wasn't very personal to me. I loved the name, don't get me wrong but a friend suggested this idea to me and I love it. Twenty Two Siz, its a lot more unique to me. The numbers coming from my Birthday, the 22nd of June. Also I like the fact its a play on words with the time.

I have a friend who I work with who has kindly offered to help me out with the design header for my blog, so look out for those changes to come. 
I have a new instagram account - you can find me @twentytwosix 

These photos are from when I went to London back at the beginning of July, I should have posted them on here a while ago, but hey better late that never thats what I say! I took a stroll around Portobello Market in Notting Hill, to top it off we had amazing weather as well! Enjoy!




Where From?
Playsuit - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Watch - Pandora
Sunglasses - Camden Market



Would love to know what you think of my new blog name, and of my outfit post.
I have a friends wedding tomorrow so I will try and do a blog post about that on Sunday before I jet of to Morocco for 10 days on Monday!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Thank you for reading.

Emma
x




No comments:

Post a Comment