Monday 5 August 2013

Goodbye England, Hello Morocco!

I feel like I have been banging on about my holiday for god knows how long but the time is officially here! I am going to Morocco for just under 2 weeks with my boyfriend. Were staying in Marrakech for 3 nights then travelling to the coast to a place called Agadir for another 7 nights. 
Were going all-inclusive which I didn't really want to do if I'm honest, just because I don't think you ever get to try that much of the local food and culture. Saying this me and my boyfriend have said that some nights were are going to eat out, especially in Marrakech, just because it seems a waste to stay in the hotel. 

I think my postman with be relieved just to know I am going away, with all of the last minute holiday buys I was ordering online last week I think he deserves a holiday too!
eBay is a small addiction of mine, I could quite literally spend days browsing on there. I managed to get some such lovely things, and always at a good price!




Crochet Dress - eBay
Ivory Asymmetric Two Piece Dress - eBay
Flower Print Kimono - eBay


Dress - Glamorous (sold out online)


Kimono - Topshop (in store)



I also went down to Primark last week and got some such lovely dresses, accessories and bargain bikini's! I have 14 bikinis and I'm only away for 10 days! I'm quite excited about doing my holiday outfit posts when I am over there - I have pre warned my boyfriend already so I will be sharing all the photos with you when I am back!




Sunglasses - Camden Town
Purse - Mulberry
Headphones - Apple (iPhone 5)
Perfume - Daisy by Marc Jacobs


You won't hear from me now until when I am back, but if you want to keep updated my instagram is @twentytwosix, and my twitter is @emmargeorge.
Hope you have a good week, I best go or I'm going to miss my transfer coach to Gatwick!

Thank you for reading!

Peace Out!
Emma
x









No comments:

Post a Comment