Sunday 4 August 2013

Wedding Bells

So as I'm sure you are all aware I spent yesterday at my friend Alex and John's Wedding. I have to say I love Weddings, I mean who doesn't? Get dressed up, drunk and fed for free! It was the most beautiful day, the weather was lovely and we managed to have the ceremony outside before the heavens opened. The bride (Alex) looked gorgeous even with a baby on the way! 

There was a theme of red, black and white throughout the whole day in honour of John's favourite football team Manchester United. Even the table names were named after the famous Man U football players! We set of red balloons, there was swan ice sculptures and even a pic 'n' mix table which was a favourite of mine.

Just a quick post today as I'm off on holiday to Morocco tomorrow for 10 days, eeekk I'm so so excited.... Just need to get packing. I will try and do a quick post tomorrow before I go!


Where From?
Dress - Topshop
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Primark
Watch - Pandora
Scarf - M&S
















Hope you enjoyed looking through the photos, there was a professional photographer who was taking photos the whole day so hopefully I will get too have a look at some of those and share them with you too.

If you have noticed I have changed the name of my blog name (see previous post as it explains more) but my instagram is now @twentytwosix, if you were following before it carries over.

Thank you for reading, hope your having a lovely weekend.


Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment