Wednesday 21 August 2013

Holiday Outfit : Day Four


Day Four on my holiday posts, and hopefully (fingers crossed) you can see me and my sun tan a little better than previous posts. 
I love what the salt water does to my hair on holiday makes it go so curly and like a mermaid! I loved hanging by the beach on holiday, even just the sound of the sea is so blissful. Also the sun bed situation around the pool was just ridiculous people must have got up at the crack of dawn to reserve sun beds, I even heard from another girl in the pool that people paid the pool staff to put their towels out. Defiantly not worth all the fuss if you ask me, especially with all the free sun beds on the beach!









Where From?
Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Vintage
Watch - Pandora
Rings - Various/Vintage
Bracelets - Various/Vintage




Hope you enjoyed reading my post, the next one will be up soon. Feel free to leave a comment if you would like.
Thank you.


Emma 
x

1 comment:

  1. That dress is so so pretty! You look lovely Emma! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete