Sunday 1 September 2013

Holiday Outfit : Day Seven

So another outfit here from my amazing pre holiday Primark haul! The skirt was only £4...such a bargain! In these photos I do apologise my hair is a bit all over the place, but my photographer failed to tell me that at the time! It was still wet in these photos, but we were in a bit of a rush as we were once again running late for dinner.

The next post will be the last of my holiday outfit posts which makes me so sad... just means I need to book another holiday to do it all over again!











Where From?
Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - Zara
Watch - Pandora
Rings - Various/Vintage
Bracelets - Various/Vintage


Hope you enjoyed todays outfit post, feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Thank you for reading.


Emma 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment