I have noticed that a lot of other bloggers have been doing a 'facts about me piece'... And I have been requested to do one my several of my followers, so here goes!
1. My full name is Emma Rachel George. I don't like my middle name at all. A friend of mine used to think my name was Emma-George (as in a double barrelled first name.)
2. I broke my Arm aged 2 - one of my sisters friends pushed me off a slide. It took my parents over a week to realise I had broken it which is when they finally took me to hospital.
3. I am quite a gullible person. I think I generally take too much trust in people which is how I am led to believe such non sense.
4. My first ever job was a paper round. I did it for less than a month.
5. I had my first article published in the Bristol Evening Post - aged 17.
6. I went to the University of De Montfort for less than 8 weeks. I was studying a Journalism course which I quit after 3 days.
7. I enjoy my own company far too much.
8. I have a serious eBay addiction. I genuinely think that my postman hates me because of this.
9. I have never seen a James Bond film. Or any of the Star Wars films.
10. I hated School while I was there, but looking back I would do anything to be a child again.
11. I don't really watch TV. Made in Chelsea and Miranda are the only things I watch.
12. My ideal day would be spent eating good food with friends, followed by a browse round the Charity shops.
13. Probably over half of my wages is spent on Topshop (incase you hadn't guessed!)
14. I cried when Michael Jackson died.
15. I drive a Ford KA called Carlos. Every year he has failed his MOT but he has been the best first car ever.
16. Everything I own I brought myself. Including my Car. I stopped having pocket money at the age of 16, when I got my first job. I DO NOT live off mummy and daddy, and have no respect for people that do. People will go nowhere in life until they learn to stand on their own two feet.
17. In the last year I have had 2 operations, and hopefully they will be the last.
18. Aged 17 I dyed my hair blonde for a day, and dyed it back brown the day after.
19. I have been with my boyfriend Jack for nearly a year and a half. A lot of people think he looks like Gavin off 'Gavin and Stacey' which is possibly the worst insult ever.
20. By the time I am 30 I would like to be living in America.
21. My sister is 2 years older than me. But I have always been taller and fatter than her.
22. I am quite a blunt person. I speak what is on my mind, sometimes it doesn't land me in the best situations but I think it is always better to be honest.
23. Not many people understand my sense of humour.
24. I can truly say I have never had a better friend than my Mum.
25. I paint my nails at least twice a week.
26. My first pets were two fish called 'Ant and Dec'
27. London is my favourite city. Within the next year or so I would like to move there.
28. My top 5 male crushes are David Beckham, Garry Barlow, Bradley Cooper, David Gandy and Craig David.
29. My dream job is to be a Victoria Secret's model.
30. I have two pet chickens called Polly and Pepper, but one day I will buy myself a Pug.
I hope you have enjoyed learning more about me. I would love to know if any of you have filled out a 'facts about me' post.
Thanks for reading :)