Monday 18 February 2013

New Discovery: Sabo Skirt

I discovered this Australian clothing brand called Sabo Skirt about a month ago now, and I just have to share it with you. All of their clothes are just to DIE for! 
The designs and styles of their items are so unique, its that type of brand that is really exclusive to Australia, but I am just lucky enough to have found out about it. And now I'm sharing it with all of you! When I get paid I am defiantly going to be treating myself to something from there.

Click here to see their website.

Although many of the items seem quite pricey, when you covert it from Australian Dollars into Pounds it works out a lot more reasonable. They ship to England for a flat rate of 15 AUS Dollars which works out to be less than £10.

I have chosen 8 of my favourite picks from the site;



Price - $16


Price - $52 


Price - $62


Price - $48


Price - $52


Price - $58


Price - $58


Price - $48


I would love to know what you think of Sabo Skirt. Have any of you brought anything from there before? Or if you have discovered any new clothing brands recently I would love to hear about them.

Thank you for reading.

Emma
x











7 comments:

  1. Loved your picks and their accessories collection , I just loved it , specially the Iphone cases and rings !!

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    Xo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelet/cuff is really nice! I found one similar on Etsy but then never got around to buying it and I can't find it now! Nice blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love that asymmetrical playsuit! xx

    www.sophie-acrosstheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Australian brands are always so good! I'm going to do a post on my fave aussie brand - black milk clothing soon. Have you heard of them? If not take a look! Also expensive but everything is so AWWESOME! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I'm running a giveaway over on blog, one week left to enter! http://amberluiselove.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/le-blogs-1st-birthday-giveaway.html it's to celebrate the birth of my blog!! :) X

      Delete
  6. That sparrow bracelet is stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete