Sunday 10 February 2013

My Week in Instagram #3

I can't actually believe how long its been since I did a 'Week in Instagram' post. I think it was back in 2012?! In my defence I've had a few issues with my iPhone 5 where it was freezing all the time and the battery wouldn't even last half an hour, but its all fixed now... Thank god.

My week was pretty busy (and sadly an expensive one!) I had 2 friends birthday celebrations, one of which was a surprise, she was so so happy she cried! I also booked a holiday in August with my boyfriend for 10 nights all inclusive in Marrakech and Agadir in Morocco. The whole holiday itself did turn out to be a lot more expensive than I planned, but we have plenty of time to save and it will be so worth it.
I would love to know if any of you have been there at all, or any recommendations about anything in either Marrakech or Agadir.



If you would like to follow me on Instagram - @fashionunderdog
You can also tweet me @fashionunderdog



I am always so grateful to hear your comments and opinions.
Thank you for reading :)

Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment