Saturday, 16 February 2013

News Update

Okay, so I changed the name of my blog from emmas-box to the fashion underdog just over a month ago I guess. I really like the name of it and think it sounds quite catchy, however I really want my name to match my twitter and my instagram as well, so I have just changed the URL of my blog, which is now;


Blogger - www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

Twitter - fashionunderdog

Instagram - fashionunderdog


The only annoying thing is that the name I really wanted was already taken on Blogger, hence why there is a dash.

I also would just like to take the time to thank those of you who are regular readers to my blog - I really do love hearing the comments I get from you all, and always do try to get back to you as soon as I can. Welcome to those of your who are new followers as well.

Thank you for reading :)

Emma
x

14 comments:

  1. It's a great name, and of course I follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following my blog :) followed back and can't wait to see you again on my blog :)
    also follow me on :
    twitter @nadadiaa1

    instagram @stylista0fashionista

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back and your lovely comment :)

      Emma
      x

      Delete
  3. thank you for your comment and following me, I follow back! great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    It look really amazing,nice lay out:)
    you write interesting posts!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    You can join my GIVEAWAY too!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your such lovely comment :)
      I am following you back now.

      Emma
      x

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog and I absolutely LOVE IT !:) You have great posts. Love the name of it too! :) We're similar in age (im 17) so i can relate to you unlike some bloggers haha :) I'm your newest GFC follower! XO
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Enter to win a YA Los Angeles Dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you back now, lovely blog Rory.

      Thanks for your comment :)
      Emma
      x

      Delete
  6. Great name :)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion underdog is a great name for your blog.

    Thank you for following. I'm your newest follower right now ;)

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Really appreciate peoples opinions :)

      Emma
      x

      Delete