Thursday 21 February 2013

LFW Outfit

So as all of you will know already I am off to London Fashion Weekend tomorrow. I was so lucky to get tickets, and am super excited especially as its my first time #londonfashionweekvirgin (sorry for the hashtag but it was defiantly needed!)

It has been a complete battle finding an outfit I am telling you now. Its not scheduled to rain tomorrow but its going to be cold. I still need to decide on a coat or jacket of some sort but other than that I believe my outfit is done! It may all change last minute tomorrow knowing me but so far this is my planned outfit.



Oversized Blouse - Topshop
Skinny Cigarette Trousers - Topshop
Belt - Topshop
Nail Varnish - Maxfactor (75- Flushed Rose)
Lipstick - Topshop (Ohh La La)


I would really love to know your thoughts on this outfit please - I'd love to hear any recommendations or different ways to wear etc.

Thank you for reading :)

Emma
x


9 comments:

  1. love the shirt!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going sunday, I'm so excited!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, gorgeous patterns! I think the blouse would go well with a black skater skirt :) And the trousers with a crisp white shirt and a black or brightly-coloured blazer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous outfit, love the shoes! Want those topshop Trousers!xx

    www.electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shirt is beautiful! Great choice xx

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! That is so exciting that you get to go, I can't wait to see how you got on. I love it all! That shirt is so beautiful! I love that you have two different patterns on the go, it will look really different and make you stand out in a good way!! Have fun Emma!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable outfit. I want those trousers !!

    New follower :)

    www.laurenbehappy.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous you are off to LFW I am am #londonfashionweekvirgin (fabulous hashtag). The outfit is gorgeous- its all about standing out and clashing prints is set to be a big trend. Have fun!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this outfit . i would totally wear it to school if i didnt have to wear those stupid uniforms.

    Weirdo xoxo
    www.youngfatslut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete