Friday 28 December 2012

The Calm After The Storm

Hello!
Once again... I'm starting this blog post with an apology which I guess is never a good way to start but I haven't blogged in over a week... AND christmas is over and done with. (where has the time gone?!) Makes me incredibly sad, it always goes so quickly but I did have an amazing Christmas, it was great to see family and friends, eat loads of yummy food and chill out. I hope you all had a great time too, would love to find out what goodies you all got from Santa himself.

I have to say I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! It defiantly pays of to write wish lists on my blog as my boyfriend read them! And I got a pair of JEFFREY CAMPBELL'S! I was beyond shocked when I opened the box, it was the best surprise and I literally am in LOVE with them. I need to try and learn to walk in them so I don't break my ankle when I wear them!









As well as my BEAUTIFUL shoes, I got so many lovely presents of family and friends including a new onsie, perfume, some barry m nail varnishes, chocolate and money which I'm going to buy my Pandora watch with - which was also on my Christmas Wishlist, click here to see.

Here are just a few of my photos from Christmas Day, my dress was from Topshop (obviously!) Click here to see.






Me and My Sister (Sarah)


Me and My Friend (Jennie)


My Sister (Sarah) My Friend (Becci) and Me










I would love to hear from all of you about your Christmas and your plans for New Years. I'm off to London on Sunday to go to Winter Wonderland and to hit the sales, but will be back in Bristol to NYE.

Hope your all having a lovely holiday.

Emma
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment