Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas Wish List #2


As Christmas is fast approaching with less than 10 days to go my Christmas wish list is forever increasing (click here to see my first Christmas wish list.) As many of you may know I work for Topshop and Topman so every time I go into work its just irresistible to not look at the gorgeous clothes and find something else I want. My mum always jokes that they should pay me in clothes as I just buy so much from there! 
I'm also a massive fan of Topshop.com, they have so many more beautiful things on there than you find in the stores. I'm sure it won't come to a surprise to any of you that majority of my wish list this time is from Topshop, intact all of it is from Topshop, its all quite dark and grudgey too. 

As for my Christmas shopping for family and friends, its all DONE! Wahoo! Such a big weight off my shoulder and plenty more time to shop for myself! Although I really don't have that many people to buy for the stress is equally the same. I've brought my sister a mixture of things from Mac, Topshop and Lush, my Boyfriend some Diesel aftershave, CK boxers and some things from Topman, my Grandparents a selection of goodies from Carluccio's. And I splashed out this year on my parents and brought them both tickets to see Robbie Williams in concert at Wembley in June (defiantly wish I was going instead!)











Would love to see any of your Christmas wish lists or what you have brought for family/friends. Your thoughts as always please.

Emma
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment