Tuesday 18 December 2012

1 Week Till Christmas

With one week until the big day, and time running slowly out of our hands the last minute Christmas rush has begun. I have to be honest, as much as I love working for Topshop/Topman Christmas is the most horrid time to work in any shop, with ever increasing amounts of customers and late night shifts it really does make me forget that Christmas is even here. Thats why I feel so lucky to have got away to go to Amsterdam for 5 days at the beginning of December (as many of you already know!) it put me in such a christmassy mood. Amsterdam is a beautiful city anyway, but with the Christmas lights its made everything look so much prettier. 

I wasn't really planning on doing ANOTHER post about Amsterdam so to those of you who are getting bored hearing about it... I apologise. I just wanted to share with you some of my christmassy photos that I took while I was over there, after all I took a lot of them so wouldn't want them to go to waste. 















I'd love to know if any of you have been to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park in London, and what you thought of it. I've heard so much about it and was gutted I couldn't fit time in to go last Christmas, so I've booked to go just after Christmas on the 30th of December. I've booked a hotel for the night with my boyfriend as well as were going to hit the sales while were there!

Your thoughts as always, please.
Thank you
Emma
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment