Sunday 1 June 2014

Jazzy Pants

So the inspiration behind todays blog title is from the employee at Forever 21 in New York who sold them to me! When she was putting them through the till (amongst the other many items I was buying) she said to me 'Ohh I love these pants... their so jazzy!' I thought it was a perfect way to describe them. I was slightly worried that when I wore them they might look like pyjamas, as they are quite loose and super comfy - but hey who cares!

In due course... hopefully later on this week some time I will update you all about my crazy 5 days in New York. We crammed so much in when we were over there it felt like I needed a holiday to recover! After sleeping of my jet lag I've just enjoyed a pretty chilled weekend in Bristol. I wondered down with my boyfriend today to town where they were holding an event call 'Park on Park Street' there was food, music, dancing and more importantly the sun was shining! They shut of the Park Street which is quite a main road in Bristol and there was people everywhere! We managed to get ourselves a free nandos to top it of!













Where From?
Top - H&M
Trousers - Forever 21
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - eBay
Necklace - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Rayban
Watch - Pandora


Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Thank you for reading.

Emma 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment