Sunday 11 May 2014

Comfy Sundays

So I'm nursing a slight hangover today, post-eurovision party last night! My friends family hold a yearly Eurovision party, which involves huge amounts of drinking, dancing and singing! This year my country was Greece, so I dressed as Medusa, the greek goddess - for those of you who didn't know! I genuinely thought Greece did have a chance of winning but they came no way near, and some bearded lady from Austria stole the show and won!

This time in 2 weeks I will be in New York, I can't believe its come around so quickly. We've written a plan of what were going to do when were out there just to make sure that we get as much done as possible. I'm beyond excited just counting down the days now!

I'm off for a hangover breakfast at Bills! Hope you all had a great weekend.  





Where From?
Shirt - Topshop
Top - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Sunglasses - Rayban
Watch - Pandora


Thanks for reading.

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment