Monday 23 June 2014

Twenty One, Part 1

So after my trip last month to New York to partially celebrate my 21st birthday, now came the real celebrations. Me and my boyfriend headed of to London for 2 days. To start we did all the general touristy bits at Buckingham Palace before heading over to the Hilton on Park Lane for a 'chocoholics afternoon tea for two'. The cakes were so yummy, the theme of the afternoon tea was to celebrate the 22nd year of Ascot. I was a little confused when the waitress brought the stand over, I thought they had got my age wrong! They did bring me a little cake with 'Happy 21st' in writing so that was sweet. We sadly couldn't eat it all so took it away with us in a doggy bag!

In the evening we went to Covent Garden to watch the Lion King, we had both never seen it before so it was a real excitement. The whole show was just incredible, the costumes were so believable and all really imaginative. I was even singing along to my favourite bits! I really would recommend anyone to see it if you haven't already. We finished the evening of with a Shake Shack in Covent Garden, and cocktails in SoHo.

Our hotel was on the River, and about a 5 minute walk from the London Eye. So the next day we walked down the river past Westminster and Big Ben, and carried on walking until we got to Borough Market. It's one of my favourite places to eat, especially on a Friday lunch time. We had lunch there and wondered down to Tower Hill for drinks before heading back to Bristol, booo!















 Outfit #1
Top - ASOS
Suit Combo - ASOS (SOLD OUT)
Shoes - Matalan
Necklace - Forever 21
Bag - Zara
Watch - Pandora

Outfit #2
Jacket - Topshop
Top - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Topshop
Sunglasses - Rayban
Shoes - Matalan
Bag - Zara
Watch - Pandora


Thank you for reading.

Emma

x



No comments:

Post a Comment