Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 - What I Wore

So as the end of 2013 arrives and the beginning of 2014 starts I thought it would be good to recap over the last year in my life and on my blog. 

I started of the year dressing up as Lady GaGa for a fancy dress party and realised Blonde defiantly doesn't suit me. I went to London Fashion Week for the first time in February. My first ever car saw a turn for the worst on the M5 on the way to Birmingham. I celebrated my 20th Birthday. I travelled to Morocco and Marrakech. I went to Paris for the second time and tried snails and won't be having them again! I saw Craig David, Olly Murs and Robbie Williams live in Concert, but sadly none of that topped Swedish House Mafia in Amsterdam in 2012. I spent endless weekends in London, and even bumped into Katy Perry herself. In October I celebrated my blogs 1st birthday. And last but not least in December I landed myself a job in HR, and will be leaving my current job as a Visual Merchandiser at Topman in early January.

So to say the least its been a busy year, but whats been fun is looking back over my old outfit posts although part of me is cringing thinking "Why did I wear that?" in some posts, the other part is thinking "I forgot I had that top!" in others... I thought it would be a nice gesture none the less... but may I just add I CANT BELIEVE I BLOGGED MY GEEK TSHIRT! (hands over face with embarrassment) What was I thinking!  I'm happy to let you know it went to a charity shop about a month ago and didn't even qualify as a pyjama top!
I also am in shock how much my hair has grown...its crazy! People are forever telling me my hair grows quickly but in the pictures it really does prove it!

My new years resolution to you is going to do more outfit posts, it does seem crazy that in a year I only posted less than 108 outfits (all posts weren't outfit posts) when we all know there are 365 days in a year! I can defiantly tell towards the end of the year was probably my worst time for blogging, so I want to make sure I have a regular blogging pattern. 

Hope you have all had a good Christmas and all have an amazing new year. I'm spending my New Year with the other millions of people in London, and will be trying to catch a glimpse of the fireworks from the Embankment.











 

 






 



 


Please note - not all photos have been posted as an 'outfit post' however all photos shown have been featured in my blog throughout 2013.
If you would like to know where any of the outfits are from, feel free to scroll back over the past year on my blog and find out.



Thank you for reading over the past year, and I hope that you will continue to read my blog over the next year too. 
I hope 2014 will be a good year for you all.


Happy New Year!

Emma
x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This was probably a lot of work with all these pictures. But as a result for 2013 you can say that you were dressed gorgeous all year :) Your Lady Gaga outfit is really nice! I also dressed up as Lady Gaga for a costume party once it was so much fun :D

    Lots of love
    Tatjana from
    http://missfuckingfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete