Saturday 4 January 2014

Sweetheart Dress

This dress I'm wearing was brought for a grand total of three pounds... yes £3! How they can even sell a dress for that cheap is unreal. Thank god for Primark sale! I briefly popped into Primark on Oxford St on New Years Eve as my boyfriend needed a pair of gloves. I picked up this dress as well as a skirt, along with some tights and socks (the usual!) all for a total of £11.
I was in there no less than 10 minutes and I just had to get out. I have so much respect for the staff who work there, as the shop was a state! There was clothes all over the floor. 

Moving on... I spent New Years on the Embankment in London with my boyfriend (and the rest of London) all waiting in anticipation for the firework display. We defiantly weren't prepared for how many people were going to be there so next year, we'll be there about 4 hours before! I did hear that some people camped over the night before which I really don't think is necessary... you need to enjoy it as well! It did make me laugh when I got a text from my mum saying 'I'll be looking out for you on the TV'!! Hope you all had a fab New Years whatever you got up too.








Where From?
Dress - Primark
Jacket - Topshop
Necklace - H&M
Watch - Pandora
Tights - Primark
Boots - eBay



Thank you for reading.


Emma
x





1 comment:

  1. Primark have such great bargains! The topshop jacket looks fab with the rest of your outfit, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete