Sunday 29 December 2013

Frosty Morning

I can't quite explain how excited I was when there was frost on my lawn! I braved my new pair of shoes in the frost just to snap up some photos for you all. The tartan dress is new, a Christmas present, from myself, to myself. Courtesy of Topshop...ofcourse!

This time between Christmas and New Year always feels a bit odd, it doesn't feel as exciting as the lead up to Christmas does, but yet you know New Year is on the way...which is totally over ratted if you don't mind me saying so. I'm spending this New Year having a chilled one in London. Me and my boyfriend are going to join the millions of other people in an attempt to watch the fireworks.. wish me luck. 











Where From?
Dress - Topshop
Fur Gilet - Dorothy Perkins (old)
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - H&M
Hat - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Watch - Pandora



Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas.
Thank you for reading.

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment