Friday 15 August 2014

Dartmouth Weekender

So it feels like forever and a day since I have done a blog post, and for that I can only apologise. I really have been so busy over the summer and sadly there hasn't been a spare moment to blog. All of my friends have moved back to Bristol after being away at uni for 3 years, and I am so happy to have them all home.

My time has been filled up with drinks, dinners, BBQ's and long catch up's! But all that aside... I'm back blogging!

I went away to Dartmouth earlier this week with my family and had a lovely two days away. It was so nice to get out of Bristol and spend some time with my family. Believe it or not over the 2 days we only had like 5 minutes of rain! We were staying in a place called Kingswear, which is just across the river to Dartmouth. Over the two days we went to lots of nearby towns and beaches including Burgh Island, Slapton Sands, and Brixham which are all near to Dartmouth. 























I hope you've all been enjoying your summer as much as I have.

Thank you for reading.

Emma

x


No comments:

Post a Comment