Wednesday 2 July 2014

Holi Fest - 28/06/14

On Saturday 28th June I went to Holi Festival of Colours. It was held in Queen Elizabeth's Olympic park in Stratford, East London. Me and my friend had booked a hotel for the night so we could make the most of the all day festival and not have to travel back to Bristol late a night.

The line up wasn't the best as I'm sure you are all aware Glastonbury was on the same weekend as well! I think I saw a bit of Zane Lowe's set before he headed of there! Everyone was encouraged to wear white so the paint would show up better. It was such a good day, and the sun shined throughout which of course makes everything better. I met up with some old uni friends, and work friends who were there and danced the day away!











As always, thank you for reading.


Emma

x



No comments:

Post a Comment