Wednesday 23 April 2014

Celine

So... I know its hardly the seaside but living in Bristol we really aren't blest with the prettiest part of the coastline, as much as Weston is a fun day out you wouldn't want to go swimming in the water!

Just a further down the coast to Weston-Super-Mare, is a newly built and up and coming town called Portishead - named after the band - of course! I had a harbour with restaurants and bars nearby and of course a beach! I always love coming down to Portishead and wondering along the rocks by the beach, of course after a nice walk always follows a trip to the pub!

I have so many 21st birthdays coming up this month, 3 just this week! Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night... I think by Sunday I may be ruined! I'm being dragged out of bed on Sunday and taken on a surprise day out by my boyfriend - so I will let you know all about it!










Where From?
Top - eBay
Jeans - 'Mom', Topshop
Jacket - Primark
Shoes - Topshop
Watch - Pandora
Sunglasses - Rayban



Thank you for reading.

Emma

x


No comments:

Post a Comment