Friday 18 April 2014

Easter Weekend

So a 4 day week, followed by a 4 day weekend! What more could anyone want! I get to stuff my face with easter eggs and with a bit of luck I will receive the yearly traditional percy pig easter egg of my boyfriend (fingers crossed!)

I haven't got any major plans for the weekend, going to spend sometime with family and friends, and generally take it easy. What is even better is that the sun is set to shine for the whole weekend. 

Just a quick post today, I'm heading off to a friends for a BBQ. Hope you all have a lovely easter weekend.











Unfortunately its another one of those slightly embarrassing moments when I am wearing head to toe in topshop...literally! The only this which isn't is my sunglasses which are Rayban and my watch which is from Pandora.


Thank you all for reading.


Emma

x

No comments:

Post a Comment