Tuesday 3 September 2013

Holiday Outfit : Day Eight

I'm actually quite sad that this is the last of my holiday outfit posts, I've enjoyed reminiscing over my holiday and sharing it with you. It was literally the most amazing holiday, and I would recommend to anyone to go to Marrakech at some point in their life. Its such an incredible city with so much to offer.

So the dress I'm wearing in this post is another one of my Zara bargains! When I first brought it I wasn't sure as its a little revealing on the chest but while on holiday I wasn't too bothered about that.

Really appreciate you all taking the time to read my blog posts, hope that you enjoy reading them as much as I love writing them. I will go back to non-holiday blogging soon....booo! 









Where From?
Dress - Zara
Shoes - Topshop
Watch - Pandora
Bracelets - Vintage/Various



Thank you all for reading.


Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment