Thursday 16 May 2013

Brown Eyed Girl

Sadly just a short post today, I was hoping to do another post outside when its sunny, but as you can tell from the pictures there was no rain what so ever, in fact too much wind! So fingers crossed the sun comes out over the weekend.

I am totally excited because this weekend is Eurovision! For those of you who don't watch it seriously this is your year to start, its totally crazy and so much fun! I am off to my friend Suzi's every year they have a party where everyone dresses up and gets totally drunk! This year my country is Malta. I have the best outfit...well better than last years when I got last dibs so just decided to go as a Albanian peasant! Also on Sunday I'm off to see Craig David in Birmingham with my friend Abi, such a musical weekend.

If you want to see pictures or keep up with what I'm doing feel free to follow my instagram @rougejazz, and my twitter is the same @rougejazz.















Where From?
Dress - Topshop
Coat - Camden Market
Belt - Vintage
Bag - Vintage
Shoes - eBay
Hat - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Rings - Vintage


Would love to hear if any of your are getting involved in Eurovision!
Thoughts and opinions on this outfit would be greatly appreciated, I always love hearing what you all think.


Thanks for reading.

Emma
x


2 comments:

  1. You look amazing Emma! Love this outfit, and that jacket is just perfect for spring! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collar on this playsuit, very cute! Also, great vintage pieces, they make this outfit even more special.

    Em x

    ReplyDelete