Wednesday 22 May 2013

A Little Bit Of Leopard

I've been having a pretty hectic week with work at the moment, but also some bad luck at the beginning of the week. As you will all know from my previous post I was going to see Craig David in Birmingham on Sunday.... anyway to cut a long story short my car broke down on me on the way there! After the roadside recover came to tow my car away, my parents had to come and rescue me and my friends to drive us the rest of the way. Thank god they were able to come and get us. And I made it to Craig! Who must I say was looking mighty fine

So I am officially a bus wanker (as they say in the Inbetweeners!) I have to get up nearly 2 hours earlier for work than I usually would just because they bus is so irregular and takes so long. The lack of sleep I have is ridiculous, but I will quit my moaning and get on with it!













Where From?
Jumper - Topshop
Dress (worn as a skirt) - Topshop
Hat - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Belt - Charity Shop
Necklace - H&M


Would love to know what you think of todays outfit. It looks like quite a wintery outfit but actually when I got out I realised it was sunny so decided to do some photos outfit in my garden... awww! Hope you had a lovely weekend and didn't have any car breakdown disasters!


Thank you for reading.

Emma
x


2 comments:

  1. You look great Emma! This is such a lovely outfit! Buses are so annoying, and everything takes so so much longer! I feel your pain! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly. Your always so kind.

      Emma
      x

      Delete