Saturday 11 May 2013

News Update

So all of you might be a little confused looking at my blog and wondering why the name has changed! I have been trying to set up a domain name for my blog for ages now, but with the previous name of my blog (fashion-underdog) the domain name on google was already taken which was a bit annoying. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about with the domain name, it means that I own the website and it won't have .blogspot.co.uk after it it will just say .com! 

To confuse you all even more... basically it meant I had to changed the name of my blog, a long process which involved hours with my head in a dictionary trying to work out a good name which wasn't already taken by google!

I came up with the name rouge-jazz, which means red jazz! Its nothing to generic which will make people think oh its another fashion blog, but hopefully will be catchy enough for people to remember it. I'm still waiting for google to convert with my current blogger URL, hence why I am still rouge-jazz.blogspot.co.uk, but hopefully within the next couple of days it will all be converted and I will be rouge-jazz.com! Wooo!

Sorry for the long complicated technical talk, but I wanted to keep you updated with whats going on before you think I have all disappeared!


Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Thanks for reading.

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment