Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy New YEAR everyone!! It feels so great that a new year has just started but also sad as Christmas is all over (boooo!) Christmas is literally my favourite time of the year and its always over so so quickly. I'm hoping you all had a good relaxing week over Christmas and New Year, and I would love to find out what any of you were up too.

Sadly this isn't going to be a long post because if I'm honest with you I'm too hungover and need to get myself some food and back into bed (sure the feeling is mutual to some of you!) I celebrated New Years at a new club in Bristol last night called Rehab, it was a good night but drinks were far too expensive and it was overly crammed.

I didn't manage to get anyone to take a full length photo of my outfit but I was wearing my  new Black Jeffrey Campbell's (Lita) and a size 16 oversized top (worn as a dress) from H&M. I wore an amazing new bag which is greeny/gold sequins which I got from Zara in the sale.












I was wearing Millie Mackintosh's range of eye lashes (Belgravia Lash) and will be doing a post all about them later on in the week. As well as a post about my trip to Winter Wonderland in London.

Once again... Happy New Year.
Lots of Love

Emma 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment