Monday 30 November 2015

Black Friday

So as November flew by I am now jam packed with Christmas celebrations and events till pretty much 2016. I had really busy weekend but also sadly had to make room for college work, which as always I leave until the last possible minute to complete - obviously I am procrastinating right now writing this post!

On Friday I had the day of work and headed up to Birmingham for Black Friday! I've never really been one to get involved in Black Friday before as I've heard how busy places can get and for me it's always easier to buy online. It was crazy to see some of the ques outside shops and I don't think I have ever seen the bullring so packed, that however didn't stop me. I managed to get a bit of shopping done and also spent some time in the Christmas market. Quite an achievement to have completed all my Christmas shopping before December! 

I am spending next weekend in London doing some nice Christmassy things so I will blog all about that when I get a chance.






 Where From?
Dungarees - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop
Jacket - Topshop
Scarf - Urban Outfitters
Boots - H&M
Watch - Olivia Burton
Bag - Marc Jacobs


As always, thank you for reading.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment