Sunday 15 November 2015

Hello November

So I've had a pretty heavy weekend which hasn't taken to me very well! I went out for drinks straight after work on Friday to St. Nicks night market, after a few G&T's and some great food we moved on to some more bars nearby and then on to Red Light. I've heard people talk about this bar for ages but never got around to going. It's in the centre of Bristol and is a secret bar. By that I mean there is no sign outside and its just a door with a red light above it (very Amsterdam!) You have to ring a phone outside, and someone comes and lets you in. We got there about 10pm and hadn't booked so were lucky to get in. We had many cocktails followed by prosecco and lets just say I didn't quite make my gym class in the morning! 

On Saturday night some of my friends were back from London for the weekend so we went on a bit of a bar crawl (with more cocktails!) and ended up in a club. Anyway despite the fact I've had a 2 day hangover this weekend I managed to drag myself out of bed today and go for a wonder around Bristol and catch up with a friend over coffee and cake - shock no alcohol!





Where From?
Coat - Topshop (old)
Shirt - New Look
Jeans - American Apparel 
Boots - H&M
Bag - Marc Jacobs


Thanks for reading.

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment