Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christmas Countdown

So I spent last weekend in London wondering around Southbank Christmas market sipping on mulled wine, eating away and browsing the stalls. I love London at Christmas and I am defiantly feeling more festive now! We ended our saturday evening at a party then out in Brixton. As you can imagine Sunday was a bit of a slow start but we wondered up to Clapham and for some much needed hangover food!

I've had a really busy start to the week but hard work paid off and I couldn't be happier as I have a new job which I am starting in January 2016. I have been at my current company for 2 years and been looking for a change so was over the moon to be offered a new job. I'm going to be celebrating this weekend, starting off with my work Christmas party on Friday!

On Sunday I'm going to Bath Christmas market with some friends and I'm going to try the famous Burger and Lobster restaurant which has not long opened there. I'm sure I will attempt to do some christmas shopping as well, but something tells me I will be leaving it till last minute as always! 








Where From?
Coat - Primark
Playsuit - Zara
Bag - Marc Jacobs
Scarf - Primark
Boots - H&M
Hat - Boohoo


Thanks for reading! 


Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment