Thursday 31 October 2013

Centre Parcs Getaway

I'm really not quite sure where the time has gone this month. I've been so busy and had no time to get on my laptop and tell you guys all about it. I've also had a few issues with my camera which restricts me to just using my phone to take my outfit posts so I'm sorry about that but it will be sorted soon (when I buy a new camera!)

I don't know if you remember me saying I went to Centre Parcs a week or so ago to celebrate 4 of my friends 21st Birthdays. It was such an amazing weekend, we had our own hot tun, steam room and sauna in our lodge. We went on bikes rides in the pouring rain and went to a hilarious roller disco where we were the oldest there by about 10 years! Over the whole weekend we ate so much (obviously I did no cooking what so ever!) There was this incredible pancake house where we went on the Sunday morning. I didn't want to come home at all.









An outfit post will be on its way soon. Thank you for reading.


Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment