Sunday 13 October 2013

Floral Bomber

So I had a pretty chilled weekend this weekend which makes a change. I've been so busy with work and away for god knows how many weekends now its quite nice to just chill out as much as I do love a trip away!

Next week I'm working away in Birmingham and then on the weekend I'm going away to centre parcs with a group of my friends. It's to celebrate 4 of my friends 21st and there is 8 of us going so I'm really looking forward to it, especially as we don't all mange to get together much with people being away with work/uni etc. I've never been to centre parcs either so I'm really excited.  We've hired a big chalet with a hot tub and were going to rent bikes for the weekend. Also there is a roller disco on the Saturday night which I can tell is literally going to be hilarious! I will defiantly do a blog post telling you all about it when I'm back.


Todays outfit believe it or not isn't anything from Topshop! Such a shock as I'm normally head to toe in it. The floral bomber I'm wearing is from Primark, I got it up in London a few weeks back and weirdly fell in love with it. What I love more is that it doesn't even look like its from Primark. The leather leggins I'm wearing are my favourite purchase from H&M, infact H&M are great for all types of leather items, I got an amazing leather skirt from there the other day for only £14.99! Bargain! 










Where From?
Top - Urban Outfitters
Leggins - H&M
Bomber - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Freedom by Topshop
Watch - Pandora



Hope you all had a lovely weekend, would love to hear what you've been up too.

As always, Thank you for reading.

Emma
x

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely Emma! That jacket is so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete