Monday 4 November 2013

Country Bumpkin

So apologies once again for the terrible quality of my photos, as I explained in my last post I am having to take photos on my iPhone until I can get my camera fixed.
This weekend was so chilled I managed to catch up on loads of things I needed to as well as fitting in some dinner dates and shopping sprees (of course!) 
My outfit is totally 'rahhh' in these pictures didn't mean for it to be at all, don't think the tartan scarf does it much favours! The shoes I'm wearing were a purchase about a year ago from Topshop, they are hands down my favourite and most comfortable boots ever. Hope you all had a good weekend whatever you got up too.






Where From?
Jumper - Topshop
Shirt - H&M
Coat - Camden Market
Scarf - Chairty Shop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Topshop



As always, thanks for reading.
Feel free to leave a comment or get in touch via twitter @emmargeorge, or instagram @twentytwosix.

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment