Tuesday 23 April 2013

The Sun is Up

I don't know about where all of you may live but in Bristol the sun has been shining, so what a perfect opportunity to get my legs out and have an outfit post in the garden! If I'm honest its quite windy so I won't be getting into my bikini just yet, but I think we can all admit that summer is finally here!

My weekend went pretty quick, as you'll know I mentioned in my last post that I went over to Cardiff for a friends Birthday. It was so good to see all the girls and celebrate. We drank and danced the night away finishing the night of with food at Burger King (classy girls we are!) If you follow me on instagram I'm sure you will have seen all the pictures - if you would like to follow me its @fashionunderdog.
I spent most of sunday being hungover and catching up on the voice (Will.I.Am - love of my life!!)

Payday is literally in reaching distance (friday!) There is so many beautiful things which I have my eye on so I will defiantly do a post to show you my purchases over the weekend.

This dress which I'm wearing is from Topshop, I brought it in about September last year so didn't get to wear it much. I had kind of forgotten about it which sounds bad, but when I spotted it in my wardrobe this morning and I saw the sun blaring through my windows I knew it was a perfect day to wear it again.












Where From?
Dress - Topshop
Hat - Topshop
Necklace - H&M
Shoes - eBay


I have the day of work on Thursday so hopefully it will be sunny and I can do another outfit post in my garden again!

Would love to hear how your weekend was and if you got up to anything nice. I love hearing your comments on my outfit posts - feel free to ask my any questions too.

You can tweet me @fashionunderdog. 


Thank you for reading.

Emma
x


8 comments:

  1. You look so so lovely! That dress is just gorgeous, the pattern and colour are perf! It looks awesome with your bowler hat too! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love that dress the colour looks great on you : )

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, I don't usually comment on blogs but I found yours through your tumblr (which I love by the way) and I've spent some time looking through and really like your style :) I've now started following you on bloglovin, would be awesome if you would check out my blog too - its fairly new :) fromsophiesbedroom.blogspot.com

    Sophie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the dress and hat together :) I wish there was a topshop in Australia, they have such nice clothes and make-up :) did you just recently by this from topshop, cause I want to see if I can buy it online :)
    Candice xx
    candicefranciis.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this dress! The cut is so perfect, I think I would wear it every day haha. It looks great with your little bowler hat too. Hope you enjoyed your day off work! Happy Friday!
    xo hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like your style! Following you on Bloglovin' would love if you'd follow back! :)

    Lily x
    http://latestlil.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

  7. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fact that it's sunny too :) The past few days have actually felt like Spring for once up here in Nottingham! I love this dress, the print is so pretty and I'm a sucker for brigh dresses. The hat's a really nice touch too to give a bit of edge :)

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete