Saturday 24 October 2015

Summer Blues

So it doesn't quite seem appropriate to be blogging photos from the summer when I'm looking out the window and its raining! These photos were taken in Majorca in September and I just never got around to posting them after I went.

To say I have major summer blues is an understatement... although I have recently just booked my final holiday for 2015 and I'm of to Paris for NYE! NYE is always quite over rated and if your anything like me I'm always rushing around last minute trying to make plans - however not this year! I've been to Paris twice before but both times have been in the Summer so it will be so nice to see Paris in the winter. I'm going for 3 nights and hoping to fit in a trip to Disneyland as well! 

So October has been such a busy (and expensive!) month for me. I started it of by running the Cardiff half marathon which was a huge achievement for me. I had been training quite a lot but took nearly a months break with being away in America and Majorca. As it was my first half marathon I was really pleased with myself. 
A lot of my friends birthdays are in October so it's been celebration after celebration! 
I mentioned a while ago but I started a new job in September and it's been so busy and I've had to work away a bit so I decided to quit my 2nd part-time job! Quite a big decision for me as I had been working at Topshop/Topman for 4 years. I love the team I work with, but working full time in HR, as well as part time at Topshop and going to college once a week was getting a bit too much - so sad I no longer have my discount but something had to give! 








 Where From?
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Necklace - eBay
Shoes - Primark
Watch - Olivia Burton
Sunglasses - Rayban



Thanks for reading!

Emma

x

No comments:

Post a Comment