Sunday 10 May 2015

On Top of London

So I had a pretty full on bank holiday weekend. I headed up to London on Saturday to see a friend and then headed down to Brighton on Sunday before heading back to Bristol (3 hour drive!) on Monday!

Me and my friend decided to go up the Shard in London. It's something I've wanted to do for ages. I thought that you had to book weeks in advance, but we managed to pretty much walk in, up the lift to the 33rd floor and straight to the bar! As we were celebrating my friends birthday it would have been rude not to dulge £16 each on a cocktail. I think its the most expensive drink I've ever brought but with a view like we had you can't complain! We managed to grab a seat right by the window with a view looking over London bridge and Canary Wharf. 

We didn't go for food when we were there but there is a choice of about 3/4 different restaurants so maybe when I'm in London again at some point I will have to give it a try. 

I will blog later on in the week and tell you all about my trip to Brighton at to choccywoccydoodah! Hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend - not long to go till the next one!











Where From?
Dress - Topshop
Cardigan - H&M
Jacket - ASOS
Tights - Primark
Bag - Marc Jacobs
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Primark
Watch - Olivia Burton


Thank you for reading.

Emma

x

No comments:

Post a Comment