Wednesday 9 September 2015

Long Time, No Blog

So like a flash Summer is over! And what an amazing summer I've had. So there is no surprise its been ages since I've found the time to blog. I was looking back and saw the last time I blogged properly was May! So much has happened since then...I celebrated my 22nd birthday, I ran the Bristol 10k, I went to Ascot for the first time, I got a promotion at work,  I went on a completely spontaneous and last minute holiday to Ibiza, as well as a weeks holiday in Majorca...just to name a few! But most importantly I travelled around California in August with 3 of my friends which was incredible. I am going to be doing a full write up on my blog of all the places I visited on my road trip so keep an eye out for that.

Photos below are taken while enjoying a lazy hangover day in the sun on Sunday in Bristol. Not quite warm enough to go without my cardigan!








Where From?
Playsuit - Urban Outfitters (old)
Cardigan - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Hat - Primark
Bag - Vintage
Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Thanks for reading.


Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment