Wednesday 22 April 2015

April Showers

So despite the fact its been raining for weeks on end the sun has finally come out! No better way to embrace the sunshine by brining out my summer wardrobe - this skirt has been sat in my wardrobe for years and I think I've only worn it once. Its from Primark and I just fell in love with the colour. Over the weekend I decided to dig it out as the weather was so nice but not quite warm enough for bare legs! My weekend was jam packed enjoying the sunshine and seeing friends, having catch ups over drinks and lovely food!

So I'm not one normally to open up a huge amount about my personal life over my blog as I think there are some things which are best kept personal. That said, there has been quite a few changes in my life recently (hence my lack of blogging!) mainly in my work and starting college part time and in my friendships/relationships but its all good change, and I honestly couldn't be happier. I have lots of exciting plans ahead for 2015 and I can't wait to share it all with you and blog about it.











Where From?
Top - Zara
Skirt - Primark (old) 
Jacket - Topshop
Necklace - Forver21
Belt - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Sunglasses - Rayban
Watch - Oliva Burton
All other jewellery - Vintage



Thank you for reading.

Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment