Tuesday 14 April 2015

Harry Potter Studios

So after all the hype around the Harry Potter studio tour I decided I must give in and go! I must admit I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan - I've only seen like 2 or 3 of the films but none the less I was still interested to go and see the 'behind the scenes' of it all.

The studio tour is located in Watford so I went up the night before with a friend and stayed over so we could get there early on the morning. We had a 10am booking which worked out so well as we were the first lot of people in and it meant no ques!

I don't want to ruin the surprises for those avid Harry Potter fans or for those who are planning on visiting in the future, but all I can say is you won't be disappointed. Its such a magical place and it was really interesting to see how things were filmed and all the special effects used. You really don't realise all the work and detail that goes into everything. It was incredible to find out that over 12 thousand (yes twelve thousand!) people worked on the making of all the 8 films! 

I took just short of 100 photos throughout the day but I've selected a few to show you. My favourite pictures being of Diagon Alley. Sadly there isn't any photos of me riding a broomstick! Enjoy!

































As always! Thank you for reading.

Emma

x





No comments:

Post a Comment