Sunday, 2 March 2014

Jacey's Clothing

I don't think I could be more fortunate to have such a talented friend who has just recently started her own clothing line. So I thought I would let you all in on a secret of where to get your handmade goodies.

Jacey's Clothing is a Bristol based store selling handmade clothing. They are a fairly small business with just 2 designers. My friend Jess being one of them. I work with Jess and she's always wearing clothes she made herself, and it looks incredible.

The stock on their website does vary but they mainly sell a selection on two pieces/co-ords, tops, shorts, skirts and scrunchies all in some amazing prints and patterns. My personal favourite being the watermelon two piece, which is going to be perfect for the summer weather.



Harlequin two-piece = £22.00



Watermelon two-piece = £20.00



Gingham two-piece = £20.00



Multistripe A-line skirt and crop set = £24.00




Scrunchies = £2.00



If you would like to see more of what they sell, head over to www.jaceysclothing.bigcartel.com and have a look for yourself. All products are made to order, so make sure to get your orders in in advance. Contact jaceysclothing@hotmail.co.uk or follow @jaceysclothing on instagram.



Thanks for reading. 


Emma 
x 

1 comment: