Tuesday 18 March 2014

Dungaree Lovin'

So another sunny Sunday meant another outfit post in the garden. Yayyy! I'm wearing my favourite dungarees, I've done several outfit posts on them so you will have seen them before. I got them from ASOS last February. They are defiantly a wardrobe essential, so for those of you who don't have a pair - invest!

As your can tell in this post I'm making the most of the sun, and getting full use of my flip flops! I have to admit in this these photos I'm nursing a hangover and hiding my eyes in my shades!
I've had really a hectic weekend, its been birthday, after birthday after birthday. I did manage to have a cheeky shop in between (of course) and I brought this shirt from Topshop, I've had my eye on it for quite a while so splashed out.












Where From?
Jumpsuit - ASOS
Shirt - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Sunglasses - Rayban
Watch - Pandora



Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
As always, thank you for reading.


Emma 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment