Tuesday 12 November 2013

Twenty Two Six is ONE!

So it seems a bit weird to announce that today is my 'blog birthday', and the only way I came about it was a few days ago browsing back to my very first blog post. (for those interested I wouldn't recommend scrolling back to find it!)

I just can't believe a year has come since I first started blogging on blogger, and how much my style of blogging has changed as well. The intention of having my blog hasn't changed from when it was first created however, I still want to share with you all my opinions, interests and of course, my outfit posts! Although I catagorise my blog to be a 'fashion blog' I intend in the future to involve more of my lifestyle into my blog posts, and pictures to go with it as well as just my rambling! 

Just want to say to those of you who are regular readers to my blog, thank you so much for your support. To know that you take the time to read and comment on my posts really does mean a lot so thank you.


A new post outfit post will be up later in the week.
Thanks for reading.


Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment